Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hey everybody!!!!

I met Shahril at 7 under my block today and we went to school together and we kinda like rushed to school as we were getting kinda late....I got myself a packet of Mentos on the way. The I quickly rushed over to the back gate but it was already locked....Fuck...Rushed over to the front gate and met someone on the way....YAY....went in and proceeded to the parade square....

Well 1st of all, I'm returning back to school after a day at home and this guy, 'Irwan Bin Marjan' came over to tell me that Mdm. Teo...is looking for me.......FUCK!!!!....for all those who don't know who's Mdm. Teo, she is my damn F&N Teacher and I 'like' her very much....hahaha(what crap!!!)(damn!!!)weird start to my day...

OK...Then it was Math for 2 SOLID periods....damn.....cracked my brain btw.....Hmmm....everything else was pretty much the same....except for Malay which sucked for the 1st time cos this guy 'Russian' was seperated away from me...DAMN!!!....

Then it's PCCG for 4 whole periods and we spent all the time in the computer lab.....WOOHOO!!!

Here I Am...HAHAHAHAHA...Bye